The 36-hour day : a family guide to caring for persons with Alzheimer disease, related dementing illnesses, and memory loss in later life
Rev. and updated ed.
- 2 of 2 copies available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number /
|Arcade Free Library||616.83 MACE (Text)
|Clyde-Savannah Public Library||616.8 Mace (Text)
- ISBN: 9780446618762 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0446618764 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0446361046
- Physical Description: xxxii, 587 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: Rev. and updated ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Warner Books, 2006, 1992, 1991.
"This Warner Books edition is published by arrangement with The John Hopkins University Press"--T.p. verso.
This 1st revised and updated edition was reissued in 2006.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -549) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alzheimer's disease > Patients > Home care.
Senile dementia > Patients > Home care.