After dressing up as fire fighters, building a fire truck out of a cardboard box, and extinguishing imaginary fires on the playground, Mrs. Iverson's students are surprised by the arrival of a real fire engine with real fire fighters on board.
- 11 of 12 copies available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number /
|Williamson Public Library||J FIC WHI (Text)
|Wood Library Association - Canandaigua||J PIC W (Text)
Children's Picture Books
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 9780763640194 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0763640190 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780763649975
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2010, 2008.
|Target Audience Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fire fighters > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Fire fighters > Fiction.
Imagination > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.