The triumph of music : the rise of composers, musicians and their art
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Naples Library||306.4842 BLA (Text)
- ISBN: 9780674031043 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0674031040 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: x, 416 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -352) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Status: you are a God-man, the true artist by God's grace -- Purpose : music is the most romantic of all the arts -- Places and spaces: from palace to stadium -- Technology: from Stradivarius to Stratocaster -- Liberation: nation, people, sex.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Music > Social aspects > History.
Musicians > Social conditions.