The swimming drill book
"Improve your times by improving your technique! Whether you are a competitive swimmer, coach, triathlete, or dedicated fitness enthusiast, The Swimming Drill Book will propel you to better results by maximizing efficiency in the water. With 128 highly effective drills, expert instruction, and more than 375 detailed illustrations, you can use this comprehensive resource to improve every facet of your swimming."--Jacket.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0617/2006023900.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Ontario Public Library||797.21 GUZ (Text)
- ISBN: 9780736062510 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0736062513 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xvi, 277 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: Rev. ed.
- Publisher: Champaign, Ill. : Human Kinetics, 2007.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swimming > Study and teaching.
Swimming > Training.
Yüzme > Çalışma ve öğretim.
Yüzme > Eğitim.