How to open & operate a financially successful personal and executive coaching business : with companion CD-ROM
Book and CD-ROM.
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Geneva Public Library||658.3 LOR (Text)
Second Floor Nonfiction
- ISBN: 9781601382276 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1601382278 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 288 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: Book and CD-ROM.
- Publisher: Ocala, Fla. : Atlantic Pub. Group, c2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -282) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Timing your start -- What type of coach are you? -- Planning a successful leap into coaching -- Putting your business plan into writing -- Setting your fees -- The legalities of starting your business -- Managing revenue and expenses -- How to manage your time and yourself -- Building your brand -- Finding clients -- Client interaction -- Building and growing your business.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Personal coaching > Practice.
Executive coaching > Practice.
Counseling > Vocational guidance.