Large Print Book
Large print ed.
Two shots from Nat Brophy's gun brought down the Hardin brothers. They died as they had lived -- by bloody violence. Their young half-brother, Clem, was left alone to try to restore peace to the range they had turned into a smoking ruin. Clem saw clearly that the only way to do that was to make his own kind of war. On one side, Clem faced Val Meeker and the tough and vengeful crew the elder Hardins had hired to terrorize the nesters. On the other side were those same nesters -- bitter, battle-weary, and anxious to cut down any man named Hardin! Death usually follows death -- and young Clem fought alone until the last savage showdown . . .
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Stevens Memorial Community Library - Attica||LARGE PRINT NEWT (Text)
- ISBN: 9781602856486 (lg. print : library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1602856486 (lg. print : library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 238 p. (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Me. : Center Point Pub., 2010.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.