Batmobiles and batcycles : the engineering behind Batman's vehicles
"Explores the real-world science and engineering connections to the features in Batman's road vehicles"--
- 2 of 2 copies available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number /
|Mount Morris Library||J 629.222 Enz (Text)
|Phelps Library||J 629.2 Bat (Text)
- ISBN: 9781476539409 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1476539405 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781476552088 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1476552088 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, a Capstone imprint, 2014.
"Batman created by Bob Kane."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Super hero wheels -- Performance standards -- Tricks of the trade -- Superstrong and secure -- Driver interface -- Engaging the enemy.
"Explores the real-world science and engineering connections to the features in Batman's road vehicles"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grade 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobiles > Juvenile literature.
Motorcycles > Juvenile literature.
Batman (Fictitious character) > Juvenile literature.
Motor vehicles > Juvenile literature.