U.S. Marines true stories : tales of bravery
"Provides gripping accounts of Marine servicemen and servicewomen who showed exceptional courage during combat"--
- 2 of 2 copies available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number /
|Geneva Public Library||j359.9 M (Text)
Ground Floor Children's Nonfiction
|Victor Farmington Library||J 359.9 MIL (Text)
- ISBN: 9781476599359 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1476599351 (library binding)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minn. : Edge Books, an imprint of Capstone Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Provides gripping accounts of Marine servicemen and servicewomen who showed exceptional courage during combat"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Marine Corps > Juvenile literature.
Marines > United States > Juvenile literature.
Courage > Juvenile literature.