Impact : the story of the September 11 terrorist attacks
"In a narrative nonfiction format, follows people who experienced the events of September 11, 2001"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Geneva Public Library||j973.93 D (Text)
Ground Floor Children's Nonfiction
- ISBN: 9781491470794 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1491470798 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781491470831 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1491470836 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 112 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, a Capstone Imprint, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 110-111) and index.
"In a narrative nonfiction format, follows people who experienced the events of September 11, 2001"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 > Juvenile literature.
Terrorism > United States > Juvenile literature.