"Describes what it is like to live with autism, what its symptoms are, and how it is treated"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Clyde-Savannah Public Library||J 616.85 Levine (Text)
- ISBN: 9781607534792 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1607534797 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus High Interest, 
- Copyright: ©2015
"Amicus High Interest is an imprint of of Amicus"--Title page verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is autism? -- What causes autism? -- Types of autism -- Treating autism -- Living with autism.
"Describes what it is like to live with autism, what its symptoms are, and how it is treated"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Autism > Juvenile literature.
Autism > Treatment > Juvenile literature.
Autism > Treatment.