Community helpers at the construction site
"Nonfiction, simple text with full-color photography presenting community helpers on the scene of a construction site"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Williamson Public Library||J 690 SCH (Text)
- ISBN: 9781515724018 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1515724018 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781515724117 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1515724115 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : illustrations, colored ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Little Pebble Books, an imprint of Capstone Press, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A new home -- At the job site.
"Nonfiction, simple text with full-color photography presenting community helpers on the scene of a construction site"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.0 0.5 182479.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Construction workers > Juvenile literature.
Construction industry > Juvenile literature.