The case of the missing donut
Book + CD.
A little boy in a sheriff's hat and his dog deputy are bringing donuts home when the "Sheriff" is unable to resist getting rid of a slightly squished powdered donut, then wonders how everyone knows he ate it.
- 0 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number /
|Victor Farmington Library||BK/CD MCG (Text)
Children's Book Sets
- ISBN: 9780545841986 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780545841993 (CD)
- ISBN: 0545841992 (CD)
- ISBN: 0545841984 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (1 volume unnumbered : color illustrations ; 26 cm).
- Edition: Book + CD.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, ©2013.
|Participant or Performer Note:|
|Target Audience Note:|
|Study Program Information Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Donuts > Fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Doughnuts > Juvenile fiction.
Guilt > Juvenile fiction.
Honesty > Juvenile fiction.
Parent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Sheriffs > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.
Audiobooks for children.