The Moravian night : a story
"An odyssey through the mind and memory of a washed-up writer from one of Europe's most provocative novelists"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Macedon Public Library||FIC HAN (Text)
- ISBN: 9780374212551 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0374212554 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780374715618 (ebook)
- ISBN: 0374715610 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2016.
"An odyssey through the mind and memory of a washed-up writer from one of Europe's most provocative novelists"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||FICTION / Literary.
Storytelling > Fiction.
Authors > Fiction.
Memory > Fiction.