Learning to crochet
"Complete a variety of fun projects as you learn the basics of crocheting with the activities in this book."--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Newark Public Library||J 746.43 RAU (Text)
- ISBN: 9781634714181 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 1634714180 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781634714341 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1634714342 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Cherry Lake Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 31) and index.
"Complete a variety of fun projects as you learn the basics of crocheting with the activities in this book."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crocheting > Juvenile literature.