"Relevant images match informative text in this introduction to Australian shepherds. Intended for students in kindergarten through third grade"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Geneva Public Library||j636.73 B (Text)
Ground Floor Children's Nonfiction
- ISBN: 9781626173910 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1626173915 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, map (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, 2017.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What are Australian shepherds? -- Aussie looks -- History of Australian shepherds -- All kinds of jobs.
"Relevant images match informative text in this introduction to Australian shepherds. Intended for students in kindergarten through third grade"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Australian shepherd dog > Juvenile literature.
Dog breeds > Juvenile literature.
Australian shepherd dog.