"Developed by literacy experts for students in kindergarten through grade three, this book introduces baby wolves to young readers through leveled text and related photos"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Geneva Public Library||j599.77 O (Text)
Ground Floor Children's Nonfiction
- ISBN: 9781600149344 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1600149340 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2014
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 23) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Wolf pups -- Life with mom -- Playtime.
"Developed by literacy experts for students in kindergarten through grade three, this book introduces baby wolves to young readers through leveled text and related photos"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.3 0.5 162623.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wolves > Infancy > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Easy readers, Juvenile.