Eye-opening earth science activities
"Provides step-by-step instructions for activities demonstrating earth science concepts and explanations for the concepts presented"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Naples Library||J 507.8 IYE (Text)
- ISBN: 9781515768852 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781515768913 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, 
- Copyright: ©2016
"Edge Books are published by Capstone Press."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Provides step-by-step instructions for activities demonstrating earth science concepts and explanations for the concepts presented"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Earth sciences > Experiments > Juvenile literature.
Science > Experiments > Juvenile literature.