The patient one
Large Print Book
Large print edition.
"Seven former best friends reunite and struggle to heal after the tragic death of one of their own in this evocative and heartrending novel from the New York Times bestselling author of The Gift and Her Secret."--
- 0 of 3 copies available at OWWL.
Current holds2 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number /
|Clyde-Savannah Public Library||LP CF Gray WC-1 (Text)
|Lyons Public Library||LG PRT F Gra (Text)
|Red Jacket Community Library||LP F GRA (Text)
||On holds shelf
|This copy is new and can only be picked up at this library.|
|: Donated by Marge Miller|
- ISBN: 9781432862909
- ISBN: 1432862901
- ISBN: 9781643852751
- Physical Description: 399 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
"Seven former best friends reunite and struggle to heal after the tragic death of one of their own in this evocative and heartrending novel from the New York Times bestselling author of The Gift and Her Secret."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Mennonites > Fiction.
FICTION / Romance / Contemporary.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- The Walnut Creek series ; 1
- Thorndike Press® Large Print Christian Fiction
- Gray, Shelley Shepard. Walnut Creek series ; 01.