"Engaging images accompany information about airplanes. The combination of high-interest subject matter and narrative text is intended for students in grades 3 through 8"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Arcade Free Library||J629.13 OACHS (Text)
- ISBN: 9781626179653 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781618915085 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : colored illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, Inc., 2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Falling into fire -- First in flight -- Understanding airplanes -- Taking to the skies -- The future of flight -- Timeline -- Glossary -- To learn more.
"Engaging images accompany information about airplanes. The combination of high-interest subject matter and narrative text is intended for students in grades 3 through 8"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aeronautics > History > Juvenile literature.
Airplanes > Juvenile literature.