The industrial food complex
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Sodus Community Library||338.4 IND (Text)
- ISBN: 9781534505391 (library bound)
- ISBN: 9781534505407 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 199 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenhaven Publishing, LLC, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Does the industrial food complex present a public health problem? -- Does the industrial food complex encourage obesity? -- Does the industrial food complex harm the environment? -- Does the industrial food complex increase economic inequality?.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food industry and trade > Health aspects.
Food industry and trade > Environmental aspects.
Food industry and trade > Economic aspects.