47 meters down : uncaged
Scheduled release date: November 12, 2019.
Four teen girls diving in a ruined underwater city quickly find themselves in a watery hell as their fun outing turns into heart-stopping fear when they learn they are not alone in the submerged caves. As they swim deeper into the claustrophobic labyrinth of caves they enter the territory of the deadliest shark species in the ocean.
- http://mmm.gailborden.info/deeplink.php?idimage=sky297438117 - Search the Main MediaBank for copies
- http://media.gailborden.info/deeplink.php?idimage=sky297438117 - Search the Rakow MediaBank for copies
- http://gailborden.info/mediabox - Search the South Elgin Media Box for copies
- 6 of 10 copies available at OWWL. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dansville Public Library.
Current holds15 current holds with 10 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number /
|Dansville Public Library||DVD FOR (Text)
|This copy is new and can only be picked up at this library.|