The human body : the story of how we protect, repair, and make ourselves stronger
"An exploration of the objects that scientists and tinkerers throughout history have invented to protect, repair, or improve our bodies."--
- 0 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Victor Farmington Library||J 610 NEW (Text)
- ISBN: 9780451476432 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0451476433 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 112 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
"Invention & impact."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"An exploration of the objects that scientists and tinkerers throughout history have invented to protect, repair, or improve our bodies."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject