Little woodland animals
"Featuring carefully leveled, engaging text and vibrant photographs, this nonfiction title shows younger readers what sorts of animals live in the forest."--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Victor Farmington Library||J 591.73 PET (Text)
Children's New Materials
- ISBN: 9781541558601
- ISBN: 154155860X
- ISBN: 9781541573154
- ISBN: 1541573153
- Physical Description: 16 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2020
"Featuring carefully leveled, engaging text and vibrant photographs, this nonfiction title shows younger readers what sorts of animals live in the forest."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Forest animals > Juvenile literature.
Forests and forestry > Juvenile literature.
Forests and forestry.
Search for related items by series
- Let's look at animal habitats (Pull ahead readers - Nonfiction)
- Pull ahead readers. Let's look at animal habitats. Nonfiction.