"Simple text and full-color photography introduce beginning readers to crows. Developed by literacy experts for students in kindergarten through third grade"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number /
|Geneva Public Library||j598.8 M (Text)
Ground Floor Children's Nonfiction
- ISBN: 9781644872383
- ISBN: 1644872382
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Simple text and full-color photography introduce beginning readers to crows. Developed by literacy experts for students in kindergarten through third grade"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-8 Bellwether Media.
Grades 2-3 Bellwether Media.
540 L Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crows > Behavior > Juvenile literature.
Animal intelligence > Juvenile literature.
Crows > Behavior.
Search for related items by series
- Blastoff! readers: the world's smartest animals
- Blastoff! readers. 3, Science starters. Spoken word.