Catalog

Record Details

Catalog Search



The Countess of Monte-Cristo : a companion to Alexandre Dumas' Count of Monte-Cristo

Image of item
Book
"This book, originally published under the name of “Alexandre Dumas”, was actually written by author Jean Charles Du Boys in 1869. It is one of several sequels to the Count of Monte Cristo, written by other authors but published under the name of as “Alexandre Dumas” by T. B. Peterson & Brothers at the end of the 19th century." -- from Amazon.com.

Available copies

  • 1 of 1 copy available at OWWL.

Current holds

0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Location Call Number /
Shelving Location
Barcode Status /
Due Date
Macedon Public Library BULLIS FIC BOY (Text)
Bullis Room
52121300638062
Available
-
 Bullis Collection: This itme must be used within the Macedon Public Library.

Additional Resources